You have friends. They have couches.
Spend the rent money on booze; you won’t need a place to live now that you have the Restricted Durban Insulated Jacket from Burton. With all the amenities of the world’s finest trailer parks, the Durban gives you a place to stash your beer and a place to pass-out after a big shred day.
- Built in Party-Crasher sleeping bag means you can crash at the after-shtred party without having to borrow your friend’s mystery-stain blanket
- Hidden face mask warms your face on cold days and hides your identity from that ski patrol power-tripper who 86’d you for signing your name in piss (under the lift)
- Party pouch beverage cooler with bottle opener gives you a place to stash your liquid lunch
- Stretch waist gaiter helps hold snow out of your backyard if you happen to wipe in the freshies
- Flash pass pocket makes it easy to get overly suspicious lifties off your back
- Team relaxed fit adds extra inches to body and sleeve length, and it has a baggier feel so you have plenty of room to move
Share your thoughts
The jacket is extremely well made and made of good material. The inside of it is very comfortable. It is very waterproof, warm, and overall a great jacket! You cannot go wrong at all with this jacket, especially for the price.
I am 5 '9 " What size do I need? Small or...
I am 5 '9 " What size do I need? Small or Medium?
Small for a true fit, medium for a baggier fit.
does anyone have a picture of the sleeping...
does anyone have a picture of the sleeping bag mentioned in this? also how good is the waterproofing on this one?
really nice jacket, a little heavy but you got your can cooler and sleeping bag, dont need anything else
i left my coat at home 3 weeks ago and my friend let me use his jacket for the day. i loved it so much. it's so nice and its really waterproof. it was raining a little bit but i was still completely dry and so warm.