Cut a fine figure.
The beauty of the Burton Dylan Jacket is that it doesn't really look like your typical weather-shedding shred jacket. In fact, this pow-eating, parka-length snowboard jacket looks like something you could smoothly sport on the slopes and around town ... sweet.
- DryRide Durashell fabric and fully taped seams keep the winter wet out
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from slipping down your back and can be left at home for apres-shred
- Light layer of Thermacore insulation keeps you cozy on all but the coldest days
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help dump heat when you’re doing laps on an untouched corner of the mountain
- Feminine Team Fit gives you more room to move and extra length in the body and sleeves
Share your thoughts
Is the "moss" colour grey? It's hard to...
Is the "moss" colour grey? It's hard to tell by the picture, thanks!
The moss color is just like the name a greenish grey color.
Is a medium too small for me? Im 5'6 and...
Is a medium too small for me? Im 5'6 and weigh 140
A medium should do the job. I would def not get a large if I were you.
I'm 5'2 125lbs I definitely want a loose...
I'm 5'2 125lbs I definitely want a loose fit but not overly baggy where it looks like I'm drowning..any suggestions on the right size?
If I were you I would go with a small. Depending you may be able to go XS. The beauty of this site is if you get the wrong size you can return it for the right size. I would say SM should do the job.