Cold weather usually means good snow. Don't miss out.
The Burton Easton Jacket will keep you riding through the coldest weeks of winter. The waterproof breathable DryRide Durashell membrane holds off light rain and snow, and zonal Thinsulate keeps you warm where you need it most while eliminating unnecessary weight and bulk. While 80g insulation in the body warms your core, 60g in the sleeves provides warmth and mobility and 40g Thinsulate with X-Static under the arms uses silver fibers to fight odor and increase breathability. The fixed hood is fully adjustable and helmet-compatible.
Burton's loose Boyfriend fit is slightly longer than its Sig fit, and the body is a little bit wider and straighter for a relaxed look. Use the interface on the powder skirt to attach the jacket to compatible Burton pants when you're waist-deep in powder, and remove the skirt on hardpack days. Zippered underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly so you don't burn up while you ride. For the final touch, Burton included a plethora of item-specific pockets to keep your essentials close at hand and keep you organized.
- DryRide Durashell membrane (10K/10K)
- Zonal Thinsulate synthetic insulation (80g body, 60g sleeves)
- 3M Thinsulate Platinum insulation with X-Static under arms (40g)
- Loose fit
- Zippered underarm vents
- Removable powder skirt with jacket interface
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Sound pocket, goggle pocket, flash pass pocket, ATM pocket, interior stash pocket