Practice makes perfect.
- Dryride Durashell 2L fabric keeps you dry through snowstorms
- 60g Thermacore ensures you'll stay toasty in the coldest weather
- Mesh-lined zip vents help you keep your cool when you're hiking to the top of the park
- Internal gaiter keeps the snow out of your boots
- Waist tabs help you get the fit just right
- Leg Lift system keeps your hems from getting muddy or torn up in the parking lot
- Big cargo pockets carry all your goodies with room to spare
- Ticket O-ring gives you the perfect spot to park your pass
- Room to Grow system lets you take the pant out a couple of inches if needed
Share your thoughts
All right, I love Burton from day one. Used to (and still do in a way) live in the mountains and could always depend on Burton on the slopes and to stay warm on other snowy adventures. I'm pretty tiny and can't fit into women's sizes so I'm lucky Burton makes kids boarding gear, which fits me awesomely! They are warm and comfy and have easy to access compartments and such. Got to love Backcountry!
tye dye burtons
I ordered the wrong size(my mistake not yours). Make sure you get your rma and returns are a breeze. Super funky pants on my 12 year old who's ready to rock another gold medal at nationals this year in her gear from you guys. Dogfunk all day long! Sticker is on my Thule. Eye spy with my little eye!
Plenty of pockets
As waterproof and warm as it gets with plenty of pockets so your always prepared. Cute and sweet cargo styling for the little snowball princess in your life. Plenty of warmth with a full 60 gram thermacore insulation throughout. Really cute slanted cargo pocket to give a little more girly detail.