Set off for the skatepark with the Burton Emphasis Women's Backpack on your shoulders. It has a padded laptop compartment so you can update your status when you get there, and you can store your shades in the fleece-lined pocket so they don't get scratched. When you head to the food court for some grub, use the adjustable skate straps to carry your board so you don't have to lug it through the mall.
- Tough fabric stands up to abuse
- Padded laptop compartment protects your computer
- Vertical skateboard carry holds your deck when you're not standing on it
- Fleece-lined pocket protects your sunglasses or small electronics don't get scratched
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap provide a comfy and secure fit
Share your thoughts
Awesome backpack for school! Great Deal!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Light, small, stylish backpack for school! I love the bird prints!
Great for school
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I run around a lot between office and school so I wanted something durable I could throw in the backseat of my car and not worry about it. Side pockets are handy for my I.D. badge and wallet and keys. Easily fits what i need for the day.