The farther you venture in pursuit of powder, the more you're exposed to tough terrain and conditions. Enter the Burton Expediton Bottom. The Expediton Bottom knows that warmth in negative temps is essential for not only comfort, but for being able to feel your legs when you eventually get to the goods.
- 360-gram heavyweight Ultrawick polyester fleece provides insulation tested and proven in the world's harshest zones
- 360-degree stretch material moves in all directions, just like you, so it won't bunch, chafe, or feel restricting
- Exceptionally breathable and quick-drying material keeps moisture from building up and making you feel clammy
- The semi-relaxed cut of Burton's Sig fit is close enough to your skin to move moisture without ever feeling restrictive
- Softlock seams eliminate rash-causing seems completely to keep you comfy all day
- Softwrap waistband stays comfortable and rash-free for hours or even days