For your studio-on-the-move.
Burton designed the F-Stop 28L Backpack to move your heavy, expensive equipment around in the backcountry not only with plenty of protection and organization, but with enough stability that you may even be able to enjoy a few turns yourself. Customizable compartments allow you to set up your internals to suit your equipment, and a load-balance waist harness lets you center the weight so you don't have a surprise load-shift toss you over a cliff.
The main camera compartment is customizable so you can arrange it to suit the needs of the shoot you're on, and a removable storage pocket holds extra memory cards, cords, batteries, and other accessories. Vertical straps carry your snowboard or your tripod and an external shovel blade pocket provides easy access to an essential piece of avy gear.
- 500D ripstop cordura fabric
- Front panel camera access with customizable compartments
- Vertical board/tripod carry
- External shovel blade pocket
- Load-balance waist harness
- Side-access cooler pocket
Share your thoughts
The best camera backpack, ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Just leave it to those snow sledding hippies at Burton to make the world's best camera bag.
They've outdone the entire rest of the camera industry here.
- The design hasn't changed in almost a decade, for a reason. It's perfect (slim, comfortable, and yet still holds a lot).
- Really, really high quality construction.
- Great price. You'd pay $450 for this bag from one of the industry camera bag makers. Burton prices it at around 200.
- store your lunch up top.
- There's a secret slim compartment on one side that can hold a slider dolly, small tripod, lightstand or a small sword.
- Mm, no place for a laptop. But it's a //camera\\ bag anyway.
I think I've reccommended this bag to every one of my film and photography buddies.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is awesome. I love the adjustable velcro dividers. Lots of great straps and the adjustable length is perfect for people who are trying to share a pack but aren't quite the same height. Nice zippered waterproof pouches and the waist strap makes it really comfortable. Couldn't ask for more if you're shooting with an SLR and a few lenses, but if you are planning on putting a bigger camera and additional gear in this pack you might want to look for something larger.