Start sliding sideways.
If you’re looking for a little extra fun in the park or ease in learning to turn, and need a board that accommodates your larger-sized boots, check out the Burton Women’s Feather Mid-Wide Snowboard. This soft, forgiving board features Burton’s new catch-free EZ V Rocker profile, which includes slightly lifted edges at the tip and tail and a tapered shape for a fun, extra-forgiving ride. You also get Cruise Control’s mellow flex and relaxed edge tune to make progression fast and easy.
- Slightly tapered, directional shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control
- Twin flex makes riding switch (where the fun really begins) a piece of cake
- Tip-to-tail Superfly wood core provides a forgiving flex for edge control and solid turns
- Durable extruded base is easy to fix when you manage to find that one rock on the run
- Comes with the Burton Go Snowboarding Package, which includes a first-time Learn To Ride lesson and a lift ticket, available at select resorts.
Share your thoughts
What is the best type of board for a...
What is the best type of board for a beginner woman..
This board is great. You will be so happy with how easy snowboarding is with the Feather. The board profile of the Feather is called EZ V. This means the Feather has V rocker, so it is shaped like a smile, meaning the center of the board is the only part of the board touching the ground.
Then Burton added EZ rider technology. EZ rider tech is raised contact points on the tip of the board, this means less edge catching and less pain from falling. The board is great and you will love it.