Easy learning, fun turning.
- Slightly tapered directional shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control
- Symmetrical twin flex gives you a balanced ride whether you’re going regular or switch
- Cruise Control’s mellow flex and relaxed edge make progression fast and easy
- Women-specific True Flex Fly wood core provides a forgiving flex for edge control and solid turns
- Where did that rock come from? Durable extruded base is easy to repair
Share your thoughts
Great Beginner Board
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This was the first board I ever bought, and it made me fall in love with snowboarding. It was a great board to learn on, pretty stiff. Didn't really catch many edges, however, it was harder to control/have a smooth ride with this board once I started getting the hang of the sport.
Im really good at going fast down the mt...
Im really good at going fast down the mt but I want a board that handle all mountain stuff but I want to get better in the train park I can do box and ride on rail but this season I want a board with a lot of pop so I can learn how to Ollie
I have a size 10 men's boot would the 156...
I have a size 10 men's boot would the 156 be wide enough for me I weight 140 and I'm 5'11
Yes, the 245mm waist width should be fine although depending on your riding preference the 156 may be a bit on the long side--though not much. 153-155cm (still, depending on your riding preference) with about a 245-250mm waist width is what you should be looking for.
Hi, Can you help me with size.....I'm a...
Hi, Can you help me with size.....I'm a bit confused.....I'm 5'7(170cm) and 45kgs which is about 100lbs, according to the recommendation I should be on 140-144 board, but surely thats too small for my height???
No, You should ride a 140- 149 cm board for alll mountain, for park 140, for freeride 150-156
So a 144cm should do the trick?!
I am a guy who likes the women snowboard...
I am a guy who likes the women snowboard designs better then the guys a lot of times. is there a difference in how they make them, does one make them better than another, and will a 10.5 foot be too big? also i weigh 145 and am 5'8". what board size would be good for an all around board?(I do rails, back county,jumps,and slope-style stuff)