It's legal, we promise.
There are really weird, fattening, or illegal ways out there to get a buzz; we're sure you've probably tried a few. And then there's the all-natural, good-for-you high you get every time you ride the Burton Women’s Feelgood Flying V Snowboard. This ultra-nimble, responsive board enables you to let loose on the mountain like never before, thanks to a host of high-tech features and the spring-loaded Flying V profile. This hybrid shape combines rocker playfulness and float with subtle cambered zones under your feet that add control, pop, and power through the turns to give you the ultimate on-mountain rush.
- The Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight for greater mobility
- Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage energy transfer stands are woven into the fiberglass above and below the core for exceptional power and response
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Super Fly II Core features stronger and lighter woods strategically placed to reduce weight and enhance pop
- Sintered WFO base is infused with a specially formulated wax that gives it a fast, ultra-durable finish that lasts all season long
Share your thoughts
great all around
Demo-ed this board at Burton Demo days. Very flexible, rides effortlessly over mounds and mogully conditions. Glides through the powder too. All around board great for every condition. Love it
155 flying V burton feelgood
it makes me "feel good" all the time!
LOVE IT but not for beginners.
WOW what a great board! the flying v tech behind it makes it super playful and perfect for intermediate riders looking to learn how to really ride with your whole body and for advanced riders that want the freedom to go wherever they want and have a board that really can do it all even some of those tricks in the park they KNOW they are to old for. I have seen a lot of reviews by other girls saying that this board is great for park and nothing else.... well its not a park board it really is an all mountain board. My riding partner (my hubby) is a former pro GS/BX racer and got the sherlock flying V and rips it up with that thing everywhere BUT in the park. This board may take a run or two to get used to but once you figure it out its just plain playful and snappy and don't EVER worry about catching an edge on cat tracks or when landing. The biggest thing i think this board will teach someone is to keep your nose pointed down hill and to be ok with the speeds you are going to be reaching on this thing :D It does NOT like it when you feel like you need to speed check constantly (skips and throws you on your butt). I got to ride it in about a foot of fresh yesterday at my home mountains and wow does this thing ever float! OK, so bottom line: NOT for beginners, great all mountain board, super lively and poppy, OH and one more thing i have the 155 and this thing is blue fading to bright pink not anything like the "purple" color in the pic... i like it better in person its a super attractive board! I also paired it with the Burton Scribe EST Snowboard Binding for a super chill playful feel (completely different from my trad. camber Arbor Koa Element with stiff bindings) and they are a great match! I have not ridden this board without the EST bindings so i cannot comment no how it feels with other or older bindings but i did notice an amazing closeness with the board thanks to them.