Confidence feels good.
It can be hard to get motivated to keep snowboarding when you spend most of the day eating snow, especially when you're four feet tall. Luckily, Burton made the Feelgood Smalls Girls' Snowboard with a Flying V hybrid profile so your daughter can stop catching edges and feel better about moving up to the big runs.
- Flying V hybrid profile offers rocker float and playfulness, while a touch of camber under the feed adds edge control, added pop, and power through turns
- Biax fiberglass offers a forgiving, jib-friendly flex
- Super Fly core uses a mix of hard and soft woods to save weight and increase pop and response
- True twin shape makes it easy for her to get the hang of riding switch
- Extruded base is fast and easy to repair
- Pro-Tip uses a thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight
Share your thoughts
The picture of the bottom of 140 is blue...
The picture of the bottom of 140 is blue but is that what you have in stock? Could it be other color for the 140?
Set the sights high
Rocker and Camber for the girls who set the bar high. For girls who ride the entire mountain, the kid-friendly version of the Feelgood, this provides for the ultimate playful performance.