Get the feeling.
- The Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- New Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage strands are woven throughout the fiberglass for lightning-fast response and enhanced power
- Lightweight Super Fly Core II mixes up hard and soft woods to save weight, improve snap and response, and supplement strength
- Sintered WFO base is infused with a specially formulated wax that gives it a fast, ultra-durable finish that lasts all season long
Share your thoughts
can i throw on a flux bindings on these?...
can i throw on a flux bindings on these? or do i need adapter plates?
You'll need to get a two hole disk for your flux bindings. I don't know if Flux makes a disk that is compatible. Call them up and check it out.