Catch the feeling.
Take on the whole mountain, from carving steep chutes off the top to playing in the pipe near the bottom, with the Burton Women’s Feelgood Snowboard. This all-around, all-mountain board's cambered profile offers a snappy suspension and smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail that will get your endorphins pumping.
- Symmetrical twin flex gives you a balanced ride whether you’re going regular or switch, while directional shape concentrates pop in the tail
- The Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight for greater mobility
- Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage energy transfer stands are woven into the fiberglass above and below the core for exceptional power and response
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Super Fly II Core features stronger and lighter woods strategically placed to reduce weight and enhance pop
- Sintered WFO base is infused with a specially formulated wax that gives it a fast, ultra-durable finish that lasts all season long
- Part of Burton’s Green Mountain project, which incorporates recycled content into nearly every element of the board and reduces waste and pollution throughout the manufacturing process