Raise your Fish in the air and yell.
- Springloaded S-Rocker features an early-rise tip for tons of flotation with camber between the bindings for added pop and enhanced edge control
- Dualzone EGD places the wood perpendicularly along the toe and heel edges in two different zones to optimize edge control
- Super Fly II core strategically places stronger, lighter wood in specific areas of the core to provide strength and pop
- The Channel allows the rider to micro-adjust his or her stance over a greater length and an infinite range
- Pro Tip reduces weight at the tip and tail for less swing weight
Share your thoughts
This is a great board for when the deep stuff requires a snorkel. I have used it 10+ times and haven't been let down yet. The nose stays up even when it's chest deep and on groomers it turns pretty well. Of course you sacrifice a bit of maneuverability with the swallow tail but it is worth it. If you are looking for the best in-bounds powder board, this is your guy.
Which bindings should I get with this...
Which bindings should I get with this board? Malavitas? Prophecy? ReFlex or EST?
Union Forces all the way!
The Mala Vitas are great , the mission are truly underrated as well.
Check out the Prophecy. Comes in Re:flex with a response of a 6 and has a dual component base plate for more board feel underfoot. Add a react strap and a lightweight mesh high-back that conforms to your boot.
S Rocker Tech
S Rocker Tech
to the guy from colorado
Utah powder is where it's at, so I won't go too far into arguing about the best place to find it in Colorado, but the comments he made about the Fish seem pretty good. However I OWN one, don't just demo it. I ride it everywhere and on all days. Its tight turning radius (smears turns a bit, but carves remarkably for what it is) is amazing in the trees. In fact, I even ride this board on groomer days. It is simply the fastest snowboard I own, and I've ridden my share of Arbor, LibTech, Rossi and Salomon boards.
The board, to me, is a quiver killer. The ONLY thing I don't recommend is switch. As the Coloradoan mentioned, it's best done in a pinch. So for you park rats, not a good choice, but this board has SO much pop it's unreal, and it manuals like you wouldn't believe....flex for days.
I am selling all my other boards because they just aren't fun anymore. The Banana Hammock was my last powder board and it does not come close. It's way too one-sided and honestly it has a good bit of nosedive in the steeps. The fish never seems to sink.
I ride a 158, 6.1' and 185 lbs. Take one of these bastards on a mogul run and turn some heads :)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Good Board , I liked it in the Powder and it was still stable on the hard pack too. Over All very fun , great Powder Board but not something you could ride ever day.