Houston, we have liftoff.
- Jacket-to-pants interface connects your Burton outerwear to create a full-body barrier to snow
- Boot gaiter with cuff-to-boot interface keeps snow from getting down your boot
- Leg lift straps and reinforced hems protect cuffs from mud, salt, yucky restroom floors and your own boot heel
- Mesh-lined inseam zip vents help you keep your cool when you’re getting jibby
- Sig Fit gives you room to layer without excessive bagginess
Share your thoughts
These pants are sick! more than happy with the cut and the techs, well worth the money.
Love these pants. I am 5 ft and 103lbs and bought an xsmall. the length and fit was perfect. I loved how insulated the pants was. However, after falling a couple of times on the slush on a warmer day, my butt started getting wet. I had to really make sure I am linked to my jacket to make sure snow doesn't get up or down my back when I fell.
I bought these in a size small in white and I loved them. They fit great with one exception, the button. I felt like I was between sizes. They fit fine but when I went to put on my bindings they popped off. I would suggest wearing a belt. The length for me was perfect. I'm short 5'2" and it didn't drag or anything. Its pretty warm but on the day I went up it was cold so I layered up. I did get too hot but just unzipping the vents helped out. I would def. buy these in another color.
Best pant EVER!!!
This pant is amazing!!! It's just the right amount of insulation without being bulky for those colder days. I wear them any time the weather is 30 and below, and open the vents as needed. There are tons of pockets including one with a pass holder, which I thought I'd never use, but it's so great to have especially when I'm wearing my mittens and have about as much mobility in my hands as a lobster does. I got these pants in the vista green color (kind of a brighter teal) and I rock it with a black, gray, or patterned jacket, and all of them look really great with these pants. Great price too.