- A 60-gram dose of Thermacore insulation prevents butt chill when you sit down to strap in
- Sig Fit gives you room to layer without excessive bagginess
- Jacket-to-pants interface connects your Burton outerwear to create a full-body barrier to snow
- Boot gaiter keeps snow from getting down your boot
- Leg lift feature and reinforced hems protect cuffs from mud, salt, yucky restroom floors, and your own boot heel
- Mesh-lined inner thigh zip vents help you keep your cool
Share your thoughts
Can it be shipped to Canada?
Can it be shipped to Canada?
Unfortunately, we cannot ship Burton products outside the US. If you have friends or family in the US you can ship to that would work just fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.
please, tell the Inseam size. Perhaps,...
please, tell the Inseam size. Perhaps, will advise any models on high growth? the Inseam size of 86-89 cm, Hip - 98 see thanks is necessary.
30 inches or 76cm in that size.
love these pants. super waterproof, good fit and pockets.
These pants are great! I was looking for pants that were fitting but above all else warm! These are perfect, I am 5'5" and weigh 135 and I bought a Small in bright white. I have some room if I want an extra layer, but they don't look baggy or "guyish" at all :) I like the slim fit look, and these definitely have it even in the "sig fit" only they don't sacrifice the warmth factor.
They are also a great length with my boots on! (another important detail) Love them! After trying on many different brands, Burton is always the best !!
Perfect pant - watch the sizing
Just purchased these in the Heather and they are beautiful. Can't say enough nice things about the colour, quality nor numerous pockets - a girl can't have too many pockets! The cute lift pass/ticket holder is in the perfect location - always visible but super cool. Burton seem to have thought of everything with these and with super style.
There are only two things remotely negative about these pants (and this maybe a totally personal option):
1) Sizing - I erred on the the side of caution and purchased a medium (I'm from Australia and we have little to no choice or chance to try on anything) so I had to go with the Burton's measurements... I'd usually be a small but from other reviews they said to go up a size. I wouldn't recommend this as the medium are HUGE even as really low riders! If you're in the size range, buy the size - don't go up a size. You might even need to go down a size as they are super roomy but not bulky.
2) Velcro - I think they should have gone with some zips for the cargo pockets.
If I had enough time, I'd return and exchange these for a small, but I'm heading off snowboarding in Japan in 2 weeks so I can't risk not having these awesome pants - even if they are mammoth :)
I'll let you know how they go on the snow when I get back.
Totally buy these pants again and would recommend them 100 times over. If you can get into a stockist to try them, please do before you order online :)
Well I bought these for my daughter and although she ended up with another style/color of Burton pant, I actually kept these for myself!! I have been wearing the same dorky snow pants for years, and now I am warm,dry and stylish! I recommend! And I love dogfunk, when we can't shop local we will shop here!
Something to Rely on all season
Snow comes and goes and the same with boys. But not the Fly pant this pant will last all season and keep you warm and stylish. If you are the girl that is always cold like me this pant rocks. 60 Grams of insulation throughout with a full taffeta line. These pant are very girls dream.