A lot less to worry about.
The guys at Burton know quite a bit about filming in harsh weather and nasty terrain. That's why they gave the Focus 30L Backpack quick, easy access, stable mobility, and tons of protection for your expensive gear. With its customizable interior and ample padding, the Focus 30L can accommodate just about any lens or camera body, so all you'll really need to worry about on the mountain is hurting yourself, not your equipment.
- Super-tough 500D and 610D Cordura construction
- Dual density ergonomic foam shoulder harness makes the weight of cameras and lenses more bearable
- Vertical board/tripod carry make it easier to move around the mountain
- Pack compression system and adjustable load balance waist harness make it easier to manage your pack, especially in demanding terrain
- Removable padded case with customizable internal compartments allows you to safely carry any lenses, filters, bodies, etc ....
- Dual side panel light stem storage for better mobility
- External shovel blade pocket for avalanche safety without camera damage
- Padded laptop compartment (up to 14 inches)
- Removable storage pocket for film, cords, batteries, filters, etc ....
- Trap door custom internal pocket for addecd space
- Water-resistant sound pocket for shooting during storms
- Oversized beverage stash for post-shoot (or mid-shoot) celebration
Share your thoughts
Real Photog's Get How to Make a Pack!
This bag is amazing it has so many pockets and storage it is hard to think I ever had a simple Dakine camera bag. This bag designed by Blotto leaves no accessory missing, you can carry a 15" laptop no problem and it has plenty of great hidden outer pockets to stash gear or equipment. Hit me up if you have questions about this pack it is my daily driver for carrying my photographic equipment! My extension is 4256!