All the bells and whistles you need to protect your gear.
Skies are clear and the powder is fresh——time to take some epic photos. Keep your gear protected with the Burton Focus 30L Backpack. The Focus Backpack's durable 500D ripstop Cordura and PU tarpaulin fabric can withstand tears, abrasions and scuffs, and the dual foam ergonomic shoulder harness gives you extra support and comfort. And storage? This backpack has so much, you may have trouble finding gear to fill it all. It has a vertical board and tripod carry system, laptop compartment, dual side lens storage pockets, and a water–resistant audio pocket. And with the removable padded case, removable film storage pocket, and oversized beverage stash, you'll be more than prepared for your day on the mountain.
- 500D Ripstop Cordura and PU tarpaulin fabric
- Dual foam cush ergonomic shoulder harness
- Vertical board / tripod carry and pack compression system
- Adjustable load–balance waist harness
- Removable padded case with customizable internal compartments
- Dual side panel lens storage pockets
- External shovel pocket
- Padded laptop compartment
- Removable storage pocket for film, cords, or batteries
- Trap door custom internal drop pocket
- Water-resistant audio pocket
- Oversized beverage stash
Share your thoughts
Solid Bag- been all around this world
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've taken this bag to four continents. I stopped using it for photography and instead used it as my primary carry-on. It can fit under the seat in front of you, fit a weeks worth of travel gear easily, and has some very conveniently organized pockets.