The choice of champs.
Lay siege to the most unassailable mountain with the Burton Women’s Fortress Snowboard. The weapon of choice of champion Kelly Clark, the cambered Fortress is super-lightweight, strong, responsive, and chock-full of high-performance features that arm you with smooth handling, explosive pop, and balanced response.
- Symmetrical twin flex gives you a balanced ride whether you’re going regular or switch, while directional shape concentrates pop in the tail
- The Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings with the M6 Transition Kit
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight for greater mobility
- Smooth Ride internal dampening absorbs vibrations from rough terrain and cruddy snow and shock from hard landings so you can go bigger and go faster
- Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage energy transfer stands are woven into the fiberglass above and below the core for exceptional power and response
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Ultra-lightweight True Flex Dragonfly Core features 500 independent laminations for exceptional strength and energized response
- Sintered WFO base is infused with a specially formulated wax that gives it a fast, ultra-durable finish that lasts all season long
- Part of Burton’s Green Mountain project, which incorporates recycled content into nearly every element of the board and reduces waste and pollution throughout the manufacturing process