Everything it takes to be a Foxxy lady.
The Burton Women's Foxx Down Jacket delivers the shred-worthy functionality and warmth you need to extract fun out of winter's coldest days and the style you crave to look good doing it. And when the day is done, you can strip away the Foxx's weather-fighting features (powder skirt, Hand Panties, and hood) to rock a more casual look.
- DryRide Nanoshell technology goes beyond the standard laminated membrane by bonding hydrophobic whiskers to the individual fibers to actively lift and expel moisture
- Polyester cross-hatch dobby material is not only durable but gives the jacket a fashionable look and feel
- 600-fill down insulation makes this the warmest jacket in Burton's lineup.
- Satin lining gives the Foxx Jacket a deluxe feel for both days on the mountain and on the town
- Boyfriend Fit silhouette wears roomier and longer than any other fit in Burton's women's outerwear
- Mesh-lined armpit zips with snag-free zippers allow for hassle-free temperature regulation
- Removable Contour hood features moisture-repellent brim and micro-adjustable drawcord closure to ensure a stay-put fit without ever blocking your field of vision
- Removable Lycra Hand Panties wear over your hands and under your gloves to seal out wind and snow
- Removable powder skirt secures around your hips to keep you dry as you rip
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects the jacket to corresponding pants in an effort to block out invasive snow when you're getting pitted, so pitted
Share your thoughts
Do you still have a large sized orange(fever)...
Do you still have a large sized orange(fever) jacket in stock?
Unfortunately we only have the XL left in the Fever colorway.
On of off the mountain
Intelligently engineered 600 fill down snuggles your core, then thins out in high-activity areas for articulated mobility and better breathability. And just like a fox's coat, NEW DRYRIDE Nanoshell 2L fabric repels water at a higher level to keep you completely dry on or off the mountain. Clever features include venting Pit Zips?, a removable Contour? hood for convertible style, and secure sound pocket.