From the opening day lift to the clown day tram.
The Burton Full Metal Jacket is not made of metal. That would be uncomfortable and it would rust. Instead, Burton used DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Oxford Ripstop 10K waterproof breathable fabric to protect you from the elements, and a ton of venting for warm weather versatility. A regular fit makes layering easy without giving it a bulky look, and the not-too-many-frills design keeps the weight down and gives the Full Metal Jacket a clean look.
- 10K waterproof breathable DryRide 2-layer Ultrashell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Dedicated media pocket protects your MP3 player
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Drop hood stays out of your way while not in use
- Crossflow venting allows you to cool down quickly when needed
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days
Share your thoughts
Looks good but thin
Jacket is a bit thinner than I had hoped. Definitely a nice shell though. It's not going to be warm enough for riding Mary Jane in CO. Think I will send back and get the Ride Laurelhurst for a little more insulation.