From the opening day lift to the clown day tram.
- 10K waterproof breathable DryRide 2-layer Ultrashell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Dedicated media pocket protects your MP3 player
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Drop hood stays out of your way while not in use
- Crossflow venting allows you to cool down quickly when needed
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days
Share your thoughts
Looks good but thin
Jacket is a bit thinner than I had hoped. Definitely a nice shell though. It's not going to be warm enough for riding Mary Jane in CO. Think I will send back and get the Ride Laurelhurst for a little more insulation.