Your wish to ride has been granted.
The road from never-ever to confident rider is paved with hard falls that may be impossible to avoid; at least the Burton Women's Genie Snowboard can magically shorten the distance from A to B. This newbie-friendly board's Easy Rider convex profile makes it easier to turn without catching an edge, so you spend more time on your feet and less time on your butt.
- Symmetrical twin flex gives you a balanced ride whether you’re going regular or switch
- Cruise Control’s mellow flex and relaxed edge make progression fast and easy
- Women-specific True Flex Fly wood core provides a forgiving flex for edge control and solid turns
- Durable extruded base is easy to repair when you run over the wrong things
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
I purchased this for my wife, and she was a little nervous since she hasn't ridden a Burton board before. However, after a few passes, she was very impressed and glad I had bought her a board that fit her, and responded to her very well.
Highly suggest this board to any woman.
Got my girl one
Wow! As a guy who got beat up pretty bad my first few times out. I was very impressed with how the snow flouted over her edge. I thought she would catch, but she pulled em out.
After she got it her fun level went up a bunch! more time off the butt= more fun.
As it has made it way ez-er to get her on the slops, I love it.
Love this board!
This is my first year learning to board. I have to say the Genie has been amazing its easy to work with and has a lot of flex. I would highly recommend it to any newbie!