Wet weather doesn't stand a chance against this Hostile.
Armed to the teeth with a snow-stopping membrane, fully taped seams, and a low-bulk synthetic fill, the Burton Men's Hostile Jacket fights back against wet, stormy weather.
The Dryride Durashell membrane deals with all but the most unruly storm systems, while the fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. The 150g Thinsulate insulation keeps your core warm, and with 80g in the sleeves, you won't feel like a marshmallow when you go for a mute grab off the cat track. The new zippered Ergo sleeve vents allow you to ditch heat, and the removable powder skirt seals out snow on those extra deep days. A plethora of pockets keeps everything you need close at hand for a day of riding, and an internal goggle pocket features a scratchproof lens sleeve. So, when you're ready to stop messing around, slip into the hostile and take no prisoners.
- Dryride Durashell 2L (10K/10K)
- Fully taped seams
- 150g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Mid Fit (regular, relaxed)
- 2 zippered underarm vents
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable hood
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal media, 1 internal goggle pockets