The Burton Women's Golden Pipe Glove has a slim profile that enables freestyle-focused knuckle-dragging, but also offers the warmth and durability to venture outside the park. Just ask Kelly Clark, it's her brilliant concoction of features.
- Gnar Guard leather palm brings work-glove proven durability to this the slopes
- DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric fends off moisture with a vengeance, causing it to making it bead up and roll off before you even know it's there
- Touchtec-enabled palm operates touch-screens so you can update statuses and change tracks without freezing your fingers off
- 40g Thinsulate insulation provides superior warmth with minimal bulk
- Cozy Wooly Pile fleece lining wraps your hands in luxurious warmth
- Pistol-grip pre-curved finger shaping ensures the Support glove for a broken-in feel right out of the package
- Old-school knit cuff slides under your jacket sleeve without a fuss
Share your thoughts
Just wondering on the sizes of these gloves....
Just wondering on the sizes of these gloves. I'm not sure what size my hand would be and there's no indication to the difference of xs-s-m
Hi Courtney, here is the link to the Burton size chart. Hope that helps!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm fairly certain dark forces are at work with these gloves - they are too good to be true. Super soft leather, great fit with my coat and love the touch screen tech.
Such a good glove !
Golden Glove is sick. Your fingers will be very warm and very productive. Touchtec enabled leather combines a soft and rugged waterproof breathability with nanotechnology that lets you use your touchscreen phone while keeping your fingers inside.
Golden Glove is sick.
Your fingers will be very warm and very productive. Touchtec enabled leather combines a soft and rugged waterproof breathability with nanotechnology that lets you use your touchscreen phone while keeping your fingers inside.