The last thing Kelly Clark needs to worry about when dropping into the pipe is cold fingers. That's why Burton created the Women's Golden Mitten, with 40g Thinsulate insulation for ample warmth without added bulk. The Gnar Guard leather shell and palm is durable and waterproof to keep your hands dry no matter how many falls you take, and it's supple for extra grip so you can hold your grab when you finally stomp that 720.
- Gnar Guard Leather Shell is warm, supple, and waterproof
- DryRide Durashell 2-Layer fabric adds even more waterproofing
- 40g Thinsulate is low-profile and keeps your hands toasty
- Gnar Guard Leather Palm is durable and grippy
- Wooly Pile Fixed Fleece Lining is cozy and wicks moisture
- Knit Cuff fits easily under sleeves
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit is articulated for easier, more natural finger movement
- Rib-knit cuff slides easily under jacket sleeves
Share your thoughts
Got these for my girlfriend, she was excited about the nanotechnology in another review. They didn't work for her Iphone 3GS or my Iphone 4. Would keep you warm in cold weather though, and super soft out of the bag. Didn't test them much further than that as she thought it would work on her phone. In the end returned them because of that
Love the white !!!!
Golden Glove is sick. Your fingers will be very warm and very productive. Touchtec enabled leather combines a soft and rugged waterproof breathability with nanotechnology that lets you use your touchscreen phone while keeping your fingers inside.
Love the white color way !
Your fingers will be very warm and very productive. Touchtec enabled leather combines a soft and rugged waterproof breathability with nanotechnology that lets you use your touchscreen phone while keeping your fingers inside.