Is that a banana in your pocket?
- DryRide Durashell helps prevent moisture from soaking through so you stay nice and dry
- Fully taped seams block water from pushing its way through the joints
- Crossflow venting lets cool air move through the pant so you don’t overheat
- Removable bottle opener comes in handy when you don’t want to lose a tooth to get at a beer
- Team relaxed fit, and it has a baggier feel so you have plenty of room to move
Share your thoughts
my first burton pants
Yep, they are a bit baggy. and, yes, they are thin, but its not a problem. when i went out, ive stayed great.
good price - great pants.
Every snowboarder must have it!
Whoa Whoa Whoa
Where to start? I was quite disappointed in the quality of the fabric. Very thin and lightweight, felt like I was wearing garbage bags. These are supposed to be Burton's "baggy" fit, but they fit just the same as my old 2008 burton cargo pants, if not slimmer. Also, Burton advertised these pants as having test-i-cool venting zippers, where the crotch area is one full zip that crosses from one thigh over to the other. Nope, my pair just had two regular zip vents like most traditional pants.
If you like false advertising and paper thin outerwear, feed your $$ to the Big B, but I returned my pair immediately.