Don't bother mentioning it. Just get revenge.
Year after year, the Burton Hail Snowboard Boot dominates the park. Burton's new Ultra Cush Park 2 footbed with Aegis anti-microbial coating and Flex Spine Backstay give you the shock absorption and support that you need, even if that perfect landing that your buddy spotted for you turns out to be pancake flat.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Traditional lacing is durable and easy to repair if necessary
- Red Pad lace bite protection lets you lase the boot tightly without pain
- EST optimized EVA midsole with gel heel insert for shock absorption
- Snowproof internal gusset keeps your foot dry and happy, even on deep days
- Ultra Cush Park 2 footbed with Aegis anti-microbial coating to reduce odor
- Flex Spine Backstay for support and flex where you need them
Share your thoughts
Also with the reduced footprint, what waist...
Also with the reduced footprint, what waist widths could I pull of if I got these in an 11? How does that compare to the 32 lashed in size 11?
It would be awesom if you could pull out a size 11 in both and measure how long they are
Do these have the auto-cant like this years...
Do these have the auto-cant like this years hails do?