Packed with functional features for long days on the slopes.
The Burton Girls' Hart Jacket features lightweight waterproof protection with a medium level of insulation for dryer, sunnier ski conditions. The helmet-friendly hood with an expandable gaiter, along with a powder skirt and hem that can be cinched down by tugging on a cord through one of the pockets, help to seal snow out. A slew of functional pockets both inside and outside the jacket, along with a ticket holder, provide adequate storage and ensure important items don't get lost. The bold stripe pattern stands out against the snow, making it easy to spot your snow bunny out on the slopes.
- DryRide Durashell membrane
- Nylon twill face fabric, taffeta lining
- Thermacore insulation
- Room-to-grow fit
- Hook-and-loop hand pockets
- Internal media, goggle,and stuff pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood with expandable gaiter
- Powder skirt