Save your season from stagnation.
- V-Rocker shape lifts your contact points for a catch-free feel that also floats great in powder
- Frostbite Edges extend slightly out from under the bindings to improve control in firm snow conditions
- Infinite Ride construction breaks-in fiberglass at the factory for a consistent out-of-the-box ride that lasts
- Jumper Cables High Voltage places carbon stringers radiating from your feet to the tip/tail for added pop
- Dualzone EGD uses strategically-placed wood grain near the edges for improved power transfer
- The Channel mounting system improves board feel and allows infinite stance options with EST or 3D bindings
Share your thoughts
i got the 2010 model for Christmas and thought i should write a review after using it several times. If you want a board and have 450 to spend, BUY this board. this board is extremely quick and flexible. i been using it at least once a week and its been AMAZING.
I got the 09/10 model a couple days ago. Used it yesterday for the first time. SUPER soft. Great for Park and can save your butt after landing wrong. The wide board is perfect for anyone with a size 12 foot or larger. GREAT BOARD