Get the most afterbang for your buck.
With a sintered base, a Super Fly lightweight wood core, and Pro-Tip construction all for under $400, the Burton Honcho Snowboard shatters traditional expectations of budget-friendly boards. The snappy suspension of traditional camber is balanced out with a mellow flex and versatile twin-like shape to keep you charging the whole mountain without punishing you for pushing the limits.
- Traditional camber profile for a snappy, precise feel with tons of edge hold
- Mid-wide, twin-like shape for plenty of float in deep snow, with no toe drag for tweener boot sizes
- Lightweight, poppy Super Fly core with Dualzone EGD for better edge-to-edge energy transfer
- Biax fiberglass layout for easy turn initiation and a mellow, forgiving flex
- Sintered base absorbs plenty of wax to keep you cruising through the flats