Royal treatment at a commoner's price.
The Burton Imperial Snowboard Boot is so loaded with high tech features, you might think you have to inherit a pair in order to enjoy them. Speed Zone lacing gives you true zonal control so you can quickly and independently adjust the boot's upper and lower zones, while durable S4 paneling on the shell distributes pressure evenly for a comfortable ride season after season. Add to that Vibram soles equipped with rubber ice spikes for ultimate traction, and you have an affordable boot that can compete with the best of them.
- Speed Zone Lacing System allows you to quickly tighten or loosen the upper and the lower zones of the boot independently for a custom fit
- EST optimized outsole with B3 gel inserts offers a low profile, lightweight cushioning system that improves board feel without compromising shock absorption
- Ultra-light S4 shell panels evenly distribute pressure to improve rebound, while resisting breakdown for a consistent flex all season long
- 30% recycled Vibram rubber outsole with Rubber Ice Spikes provides traction when you can't afford to slip
- Heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner features J-Bar interface and Inner Lace Lock for superior heel hold
- Thin Profile 3D tongue is ergonomically correct to lock in your leg and foot while minimizing overlap between liner and shell for improved comfort
- Level 2 Molded EVA footbed with Aegis antimicrobial coating provides additional cushioning and prevents your boots being overtaken by foot funk
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print