If you find yourself sitting out days (or nights) on the hill because of less-than-desirable cold temps, grab the Burton Boys' Indie Down Jacket and take advantage of its heat-generating 550-fill down guts. And if by chance you find yourself overheating from hot-lapping the park, unzip the sleeves and let off some steam there, big boy.
- DryRide Durashell diamond ripstop fabric will hold up to the terrain you ride and the car ride home when mingling with your other gear
- Aquapel DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating provides an extra layer of moisture-resistance
- 550-fill down feels lightweight but provides heavy heat for frigid days
- Sleeves remove via zippers to increase ventilation at the arms or come off completely to transform the Indie into a vest
- Puffy insulated hood is helmet-compatible, so you have no excuses not to wear it
- Powder skirt includes jacket-to-pant interface to keep the snow from going down your back
Share your thoughts
As warm as it gets
As warm as it gets, plus removable reversable sleeves for customizable style. 550 down fill will keep little John nice and toasty no matter how chilly it is outside.Take on winter's coldest days and get three styles for the price of one with the boys' Burton Indie Down Jacket.550 down fill keeps you going no matter how low the mercury dips while the quick-drying breathable lining controls your inner climate. Convertible style means you get three styles for the price of one: zip-off the sleeves and you get a vest; turn the sleeves inside out and you get an all-new colorway.