Don't follow the herd.
Do your own thing on the mountain no matter how cold it gets when you're wearing the Burton Boys' Indie Down Jacket. This toasty jacket is stuffed with plenty of cloud-light down to keep you going in nasty weather; when the sun comes out, mesh-lined underarm zips help dump heat so you don't turn into a sweaty mess.
- Dryride Durashell 2L fabric keeps you dry through snowstorms
- Pass pocket makes getting onto the chairlift fast 'n' easy
- Powder skirt attaches to your Burton pants to ensure that no snow sneaks down your back
- Room to Grow system gives you a couple of extra inches in the sleeves if you need them
- Internal backpack straps make it easy to keep track of your jacket at the arcade
- Glove loops help you hang on to your gloves when you're texting on the lift