Stick with the skinny, even on the snow.
You love the way you feel and look in your come-and-get-it jeans, so naturally when you head to the mountain you rock the slim-cut Burton Women’s Indulgence Snowboard Pant. Waterproof protection from the DryRide Durashell fabric and fully taped seams ensures you stay dry in these sexy snow-ready pants.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Twill woven face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Slim fit shows off your stems and your modern sense of style
- Inner thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
- Gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs or working its way into your boots
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including a thigh pocket fleece-lined front pockets, and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials
Share your thoughts
not stoned about it
It's a nice one. But not really convinced about the usage... fits good, but definitely not long enough for me.. bought M, I am 174cm/60kg..
Ha-Ha-Ha Burton.....I get the Joke
Okay, so this is why women sometimes don't get the cred we deserve standing in the lineup on Palisades in Squaw. It's because some ditsy girl is going to show up wearing these pants.....the fit, color and material is all fashion and looks with nada for function. If you want to just hang out at the mountain and look good, buy these pants. They really look great on and they feel like a favorite pair of jeans. Waterproof or, I'm dubious to think even water-repellent, they certainly are not. These will get soaked with moisture and very heavy and wet (then they'll bag and you'll look like every other 16-year old boy). The skinny fit? Fine as long as you don't want to actually crouch down, tuck, pull an aggressive turn, put your skis up on edge, or er...actually SKI or SNOWBOARD in these pants.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love my bright white indulgence pant. Fit slim not the baggy look. Kinda dress- up for board pants, nice change up. Love the material too, inner side zips a must.
Are these pants insulated enough for...
Are these pants insulated enough for Mammoth? Say 1 to 30 degrees?
PJ these pants are not insulate. They are a 2 layer with a full taffeta line. If you layer up you should be good to go. If you want an Insulated pant you may want to look at the Burton Society pant it is 40 grams of insulation or the Burton Fly pant that is 60 grams.
- Gender: Female
These pants were not very comfortable and seems like they could get heavy and wet. I'm 5'4" about 115 and got a small and they were slightly too short. They fit okay but nothing special, returned!
Sassy and Slim
Fashion-driven without skimping on function, a silky taffeta lining adds warmth and moisture wicking; inner thigh vents make it easy to adjust to changing weather. For those in the colder climates, there's just enough room for warm layers underneath.