The support you need to charge full-speed.
The boot of choice for most of the Burton team, the super-light Ion Snowboard Boot delivers high-tech support for all-mountain domination. The heat-moldable liner and customizable cushioning ensure a dialed fit, while the low-bulk, streamlined shape offers a more direct connection to your setup.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction technology takes a full size off the shell without compromising liner fit
- RX Adjustable Cushioning lets you choose between damp or cushy to fit the conditions and your personal preference
- Speed Zone lacing independently tightens the boot's forefoot and cuff for a dialed fit without the hassle - just pull and go
- Low-pro EST Midsole puts you closer to your bindings for increased board feel
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel uses strategically placed soft gel to ease pain from tight binding straps
- Power Spine backstay ensures reliable support during aggressive heelside carves