Park is more fun with the Burton Joystick Snowboard. That's because Burton gave this board playful V-Rocker, a medium-soft flex, and super poppy Jumper Cables carbon rods so that you can press, butter, jump, jib, and slide to your heart's content.
- V-Rocker profile offers continuous rocker the length of the board for catch-free playfulness and float in the pow
- Triax fiberglass gives a versatile flex and response for all-mountain performance
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage uses carbon rods to transfer energy from your feet to the tip and tail for increased pop and power
- Frostbite edges extend slightly beneath your bindings to provide increased edge-hold in icy conditions
- Super Fly II uses lighter and stronger woods to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight
- Twin-Like shape gives you the freestyle feel of a true twin, but with improved float and control on the rest of the mountain
- Sintered base is lightning-quick, durable, and holds wax longer
- Infinite Ride consists of Burton overbuilding the board, and then breaking it in at the factory, for a ride that stays crisp and poppy season after season
- Pro-Tip uses a thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- 10:45 sidewalls are extra beefy for bomber impact protection
- The Channel allows you to micro-adjust your stance over a greater length and an infinite range
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
i love this board. been using it for 2 seasons now. my fav board ive owned
Does it all, and does it well
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Loads of pop, great all mountain and super forgiving,. You can throw this board around and not worry about catching an edge. Love it.
Joystick is awesome
I bought my joystick as an all mountain board and it works perfectly. Handles great in powder and does pretty decent but could be better at high speeds on groomed snow. Would definitely recommend this board to anyone looking for a decently priced all mountain board.
Is the Channel system compatible with all...
Is the Channel system compatible with all other bindings?
All major binding manufactures make a disc that are compatible with the mounting system of the Burton Channel.
Ride at a higher level
High-end performance V-Rocker for your advancing freestyle rider. The twin? like directional shape allows for a poppy catch free board that you can ride both directions while Squeezebox allows for more flex underfoot and added response outside the bindings. Throw in an exaggerated turned up tip and tail with Scoop technology and you have a catch free, fun freestyle-minded ride.
Ride at a higher level for the bigger boot
High-end performance V-Rocker for your advancing freestyle rider. The twin like directional shape allows for a poppy catch free board that you can ride both directions while Squeezebox allows for more flex underfoot and added response outside the bindings. Throw in an exaggerated turned up tip and tail with Scoop technology and you have a catch free, fun freestyle-minded ride.