Leave your mark on The Wall.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 1, 2012
High-end performance V-Rocker for your advancing freestyle rider. The twin like directional shape allows for a poppy catch free board that you can ride both directions while Squeezebox allows for more flex underfoot and added response outside the bindings. Throw in an exaggerated turned up tip and tail with Scoop technology and you have a catch free, fun freestyle-minded ride.
Is the Channel system compatible with all other bindings?
By: knut eliassen
November 5, 2012
All major binding manufactures make a disc that are compatible with the mounting system of the Burton Channel.
By: Four Horsemen Sales
November 19, 2012
not all bindings will work with burons est system. you will need to say est/channel compatible
By: Tim Bohlken
November 7, 2012
April 26, 2013
I bought my joystick as an all mountain board and it works perfectly. Handles great in powder and does pretty decent but could be better at high speeds on groomed snow. Would definitely recommend this board to anyone looking for a decently priced all mountain board.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 150 cm, 154 cm, 157 cm, 161 cm
- directional twin
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [150cm] 1090 mm; [154cm] 1130 mm; [157cm] 1160 mm; [161cm] 1200 mm
- Waist Width:
- [150cm] 248 mm; [154cm] 250 mm; [157cm] 252 mm; [161cm] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [150cm] 7.31 m; [154cm] 7.58 m; [157cm] 7.78 m; [161cm] 8.05 m
- Stance Width:
- [150cm] 19.9 in; [154cm] 20.9 in; [157-161cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Super Fly II
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [150cm] 115 - 155 lb; [154cm] 130 - 170 lb; [157cm] 135 - 175 lb; [161cm] 155 - 195 lb
- Recommended Use:
- park, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year