You can have your rocker and pop it too!
With all the action-packed goodies of its narrower brother, The Burton Joystick Wide features the same tech as well as all the fun; there's just more of it to spread around. (Hey, you know what they say about Yetis with big paws.) The Joystick Wide with V-rocker also gets a new makeover this year with the king of pop technology known as Squeezebox, an effortless way of achieving pop that comes in as handy in the backcountry as it does in the park.
- A twin-like V-rocker shape makes the Joystick Wide easy and fun to ride—nothing wrong with that
- Squeezebox technology thins out the core between the feet, beefs it up directly under them, and energizes the tip and tail to make it easier to steer and add pop
- High Voltage Jumper Cables (strategically placed carbon stringers)liven up the ride—all in the name of the Notorious P.O.P.
- Frostbite edges protrude right at the bindings to increase edgehold without being too grabby
- Sintered base retains wax, is durable, and likes to go fast
Share your thoughts
Can't say enough great things about this board. Get IT!
Best Board Around
Best all around board i have ever ridden. Paired up with Cartel EST bindings and Imperial boots, you can't go wrong. You can stomp tricks in the park and pop in and out of turns in the trees. This board is super lively at speed and responsive in powder. This board does it all and extremely well.
I bought this board after riding a Ride Timeless for many seasons. This board has a completely different feel and is soft and playful compared to the stiff as a board feel of the timeless (rocker vs. camber). I don't ride park but this board would do well if you did. I use this as an all mountain freeride and it does the job well. I wear a size 12 Burton ION and have no toe/heel drag. So much so that I wonder if I could drop to the standard width version of this board. If you want a fun forgiving board to enjoy the whole mountain with, here ya go...