You'll be pulling out the snowboard jackets and puffies soon enough; for now, beat the cold with the Burton Women's Kindling Jacket. We predict that its low-key, classic parka style and soft, natural, breathable wool fibers will make it your everyday, go-to jacket September through November. In fact, once the temperatures really start to fall you may simply bundle more layers underneath it, rather than relegate it to the closet until spring.
- Midweight, tightly woven melton wool offers low-key warmth
- Plaid flannel lining adds coziness and an old-fashioned touch
- Front storm flap and lined hood provide protection from penetrating cold
- Interior drawcord lets you get a figure-hugging fit
- Button tabs at cuffs add a classic touch and snug protection from drafts
- Front flap pockets with snap closure give you plenty of handy storage