Be the first to upload your photo of the Lakota Softshell Jacket - Women's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Will this be suitable (warm enough) for winter (decmber/jan) skiing?
December 3, 2011
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Softshell; [shell] smooth face plain weave fabric; [lining] fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- sig (room for layering without being overly baggy)
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 hand, (internal) 1 chest audio with cord port, 1 Flash Pass
- Recommended Use:
- layering, winter activities, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year