Legendary freestyle performance for women.
Welcome to the latest version of the world's first women's-specific snowboard binding; the Burton Lexa Re:Flex. Anatomically dialed and totally cushed-out, the Lexa delivers freestyle performance in a True Fit design that meshes perfectly with Burton Women's boards and boots.
- Designed with Burton's Women's-Specific True Fit, these bindings are meant to combine with Burton True Fit boards and boots so you can experience a ride that is designed solely for the way you ride
- Single-component Re:Flex baseplate construction utilizes a 30% short-glass/nylon composite to create a consistent feel anywhere on the mountain
- Single-Component Canted hi-backs mirror the contours of your legs to ensure comfort and deliver a seamless connection for maximum response
- Living Hinge Technology allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently; while cutting down on hardware and weight
- Heel Hammock Technology consists of a grippy material incorporated into the hi-back for added response
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED cushioning system combines forces with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning to wrap your feet in decadence, reduce shock from big impacts, and fend off fatigue on endless days
- Park-Specific Asym Superstraps feature laterally supportive asym shapes that can be reversed to deliver more support or more mobility; depending on how you feel that day
- Gettagrip Capstraps are 3D curved with Triple Axis Spines and a Grip Fit so they won't come loose while you're soaring through the air
- Smooth Glide Buckles are designed and built by Burton to deliver season after season of quick and reliable ratcheting in a super-lightweight chrome-plated aluminum package
Share your thoughts
Comfortable and Responsive
This year's Lexas are AMAZING! I love all of the new features and adjustments, especially the redesigned toe cap. The soft rubbery material on the outside edges provides excellent grip without applying any uncomfortable pressure on your toes. I ride a lot of steeps and I like my bindings to be super responsive. I usually ratchet down my straps as tight as physically possible and with most other bindings this causes weird pressure points and discomfort after a few hours. Not with this year's Lexas!! They are seriously the most comfortable bindings I have ever ridden. If you want a responsive binding that doesn't kill your feet, look no further!
FYI make sure you take your boots with you when you're trying Lexa's... they tend to run a little narrow. I had to sell mine after I got a pair of 32 Lashed because they didn't fit properly in the binding. Another friend had this problem with her 32's and the Lexa EST binding. As long as the boots fit the binding is good!