For chicks who charge it, you know who you are.
The Burton Lexa Re:Flex Women's Snowboard Binding sits atop the heap of Burton's impressive lineup, as the Big B's hardest-charging women's binding. It has a Re:Flex baseplate, which enables the binding to flex with your board, instead of creating dead spots under your feet. Naturally, you'll find some of the most comfortable straps in snowboarding. It gets even better with the addition of Heel Hammock, a rubberized cradle on the high back that locks your heel in place, without your resorting to cranking down your straps. It all adds up to a package that's crazy-responsive and super-comfortable. Maybe that's why more women on Burton's team choose the Lexa than any other binding.
- Canted asymmetrical Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi Back with Heel Hammock
- Re:Flex baseplate with 30% short glass/nylon construction
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED cushioning system
- Reactstrap asymmetrical heel strap
- Gettagrip Capstrap toe strap
- Smooth Glide buckles
- Tool-free forward lean adjust
- Compatible with 3 and 4 hole snowboards
Share your thoughts
will you ship bindings to Belarus ?...
will you ship bindings to Belarus ? what about burton lexa purple wurple ? (re flex)
Hi there, Can you please tell me if the...
Hi there, Can you please tell me if the Lexa bindings are compatible with the Burton Genie? Thanks!
Yes, the Genie board uses Burton 3D binding base plates, and these are 3-hole compatible.
Favorite Binding Ever!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This binding is awesome! The rubber heal hammock grips your boots so you don't have to rock super tight straps to get good response. Good all around binding, never disappoints.