A silk-weight baselayer for mild days and a good base in midwinter.
Roll out of bed in the Burton Women’s Lightweight Pants, pull on your snowboarding pants, and head to the hill. These silkweight baselayer pants are a must-have for mild days on the hill, and they make a great first layer when the weather’s freezing. Wear them all year as pajama pants, and you can even sneak them under skinny jeans in January.
- Quick-drying makes them easy to clean on weeklong trips
- Shorter inseam so you don�t have to tuck them in your boots
- Stink-proof antimicrobial finish in case you don�t have time to get them washed all week
- Chafe-free softlock seams for comfort
- Stretch 180 Fabric means you can strap into your board without coming untucked