Clean and classic—just like your riding.
You don't need a bedazzled shiny coat with a fur hood, you just want a jacket that will keep you warm and dry day in and day out while you tear apart the mountain. The Burton Logan Women's Snowboard Jacket has a clean look with a DryRide Durashell fabric to keep you from getting wet and Thinsulate insulation so you stay cozy on cold days.
- DryRide Durashell 10K-rated 2-layer plain weave fabric delivers waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Strategically placed 60g Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm throughout
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly
- Sig Fit provides plenty of room to layer without being overly baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents cool you off when it warms up
- Contour hood cinches to perfectly fit your head
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to your Burton pants for ultimate snow-proofing
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
Does this jacket have a two way front...
Does this jacket have a two way front zipper? What is the length of the the jacket back from bottom of collar to bottom tail of jacket?
This jacket dose not have a two - way zip. Please check the sizing chart above and that will give you all the specs that you are looking for on this jacket.
Clean and classic
Clean classic styling with a rainbow of colors to choose from. 60 Grams of Theremacore insulation will keep you warm and toasty all winter long. Waterproof with a serious DWR coating to keep the elements out and the warmth in.