A lux snow-ride.
Your apartment might not be posh (mysteriously sagging bathroom floor) and your car might not be new (rust-color is in, right?), but you do have the Burton Women’s Lux Snowboard. Nothing else matters when you have a sweet, luxurious all-mountain ride on the hill.
- Negative core profile means thinner sections of core between the bindings for soft flex in the park
- Super Fly core layers hard and soft wood for pop and light weight
- Biax React fiberglass means low torsional flex for mastering tricks
- Dualzone EGD positions wood grain along toe and heel edges to boost strength
- Pro Tip tapers thickness of tip and tail to reduce swing weight
- High-Density Lightspeed Vision base so you can cruise through catwalks
- Burton�s Infinite Ride builds power-boosting stuff into the board, then slides the board into a machine that breaks it in so you get consistent flex season after season
- We can't control which color base you get, but we're confident you'll dig it
Share your thoughts
My daughter loves it.
Moved up from a feather this year to a 143 LUX. She loves the graphics and the slightly softer feel of the lux.
Hi. I am 5'3 - 110 lbs. I am not sure...
Hi. I am 5'3 - 110 lbs. I am not sure whether to purchase the 143 or 147. Which would be a better choice? I am a beginner. Please help. Thanks.
Smaller Smaller Smaller... you will have more fun and learn faster on the 143 for sure!!!!!!!!
I'm 5'1 and 96lbs. Should I go with a 136...
I'm 5'1 and 96lbs. Should I go with a 136 or 139 board? Also what's the best color/bindings for this board?White/black/HOT pink?
Run the 136 if you plan to stay on groomed runs. Both are fine, but you will learn a lot faster on the 136. White bindings would probably match the best.
I'm 5"8 and 128 pounds what is a good size...
I'm 5"8 and 128 pounds what is a good size board for me? I am learning and enjoying. I am 41 and want to have this board for awhile. any help would be appreciated
I'm 5"6 and 165 pounds, What is a good size board for me ?
Candy, you can run a 147 to a 152
The 147 will be fun and playful and the 152 will be better as you improve.
My recommendation :: go with the smaller version and you will have more fun!
Franco, you definitely want to rock the 152... you could go a lil' larger if you ride all-mountain. But, if you are a beginner stick with the 152
i'm looking to buy a board but am not sure...
i'm looking to buy a board but am not sure what size to get. i'm 115 lbs and 5'2. i am a little beyond beginner so would like an intermediate board. any suggestions?
Perfect choice! You can go with the 146 or 149...
If you like to ride all over the mountain go 149, but in my opinion, you'll have more fun on a 146 as its more playful/easy to control.
This board will take you through intermediate up into advanced! Shred it!
Which binding would go best and look best...
Which binding would go best and look best with this board??
Check out the Burton Stilleto's. http://www.dogfunk.com/snowboard/Burton-Stiletto-Snowboard-Binding-Womens/BUR0487M.html