For mountain or town.
Whether your going riding, skiing (say it ain't so), or just kicking around town, the Burton Girls' Maple Jacket's blend of waterproof breathable fabric, synthetic insulation, and added style make it stand out in any crowd while it keeps you warm and toasty.
- 10K waterproof breathable DryRide 2-layer Ultrashell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Body-mapped Thermacore synthetic insulation puts insulation where you need it most without weighing you down
- Fulltime Contour hood with removable faux fur trim for added flair
- Soft printed taffeta lining feels good against skin
- Mesh-lined underarm zipper vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Drop tail for added protection
Share your thoughts
Pro Style and Function
The Drop tail in this jacket is what gets my vote. Stylish and super functional for all day everyday long lasting warmth and comfort. Thermacore insalation to keep you warm and mesh lined pit zips to keep you cool. Fulltime dropped down helmet friendly hood with removable faux fur trim!