Say no to crack and to cold.
The mid-thigh cut of the Burton Mecca Trench Down Jacket provides so much protection, you'll offer it to your plumber before the next time he has to work under the sink. The DryRide Thermex water-resistant shell and 550 fill-power down keep Old Man Winter at arm's length, and the Contoured Sky High Collar protects your face and neck when the wind kicks up.
- DryRide Thermex shell fabric has a DWR coating for wind and water resistance
- Body-mapped 550 fill-power down locks in the heat and compresses down small when you need to pack for a winter vacation
- Long mid-thigh cut for extra protection and extra style
- Contoured Sky High collar shields and insulates your neck and face from chilly wind
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets bring your digits back into the comfort zone
Share your thoughts
Will it be worm in this jacket if the...
Will it be worm in this jacket if the temperature is below 0�C?How much will it cost with the delivery to Ukraine? Thanks, Irina
I don't see a hood. Does it really have...
I don't see a hood. Does it really have one?
No sorry to say this doesn't have a hood, according to the Burton website. It has a super high collar though so paired with a warm hat you should be good to go. Here is the link.