Incredible warmth and snow-protection in a mountain-girly style.
Give your little lady ripper the insulated, fully taped Burton Girls’ Melody Jacket so she stays warm enough to sing a happy ditty despite the biting cold and choking snow. Thick Thermacore insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood preserves her body heat in sub zero conditions, while the DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer shell shields her from the layer of snow covering her at the top of each lift ride.
- Appropriate weights of insulation and a moisture-wicking taffeta lining regulate her body heat to prevent chills as well as overheating
- Expandable hood adjusts to fit a helmet and keeps the snow out of her neck when she tumbles in the deep
- Soft microfleece chin-lining shelters her face from the storm without rubbing it raw
- Room-To-Grow System features extendable sleeves so the jacket fits after growth spurts in the off-season
- Wrist gaiters, hem cinch, and a hook-and-loop jacket-pant connection system (with compatible pants, sold separately) seal off the snow and cold indefinitely
- Interior media pocket keeps her electronics working and features a cord port to keep her headphone cord from getting snagged on a chairlift
- Interior goggle pocket and glove loops inside the cuffs hold on to her accessories while not in use
- Reflective trim keeps your shredder visible in the parking lot after a great night session
Share your thoughts
Hey there~ What year is this jacket? The...
Hey there~ What year is this jacket? The way I understand it, Burton changed their sizes starting with 2012. So, I need an 8 which in the 2012 sizes would be a small but in a prior year size would be a medium. Is that correct? And if so, what year is this and what size would I need, ugh!