Incredible warmth and snow-protection in a mountain-girly style.
Throw the Burton Girls’ Melody Jacket on your little lady before she heads to the mountain to slay the deeps. Thick Thermacore insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood preserves her body heat in sub zero conditions, while the DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer shell shields her from the layer of snow covering her at the top of each lift ride.
- Appropriate weights of insulation and a moisture-wicking taffeta lining regulate her body heat to prevent chills as well as overheating
- Expandable hood adjusts to fit a helmet and keeps the snow out of her neck when she tumbles in the deep
- Soft microfleece chin-lining shelters her face from the storm without rubbing it raw
- Room-To-Grow System features extendable sleeves so the jacket fits after growth spurts in the off-season
- Wrist gaiters, hem cinch, and a hook-and-loop jacket-pant connection system (with compatible pants, sold separately) seal off the snow and cold indefinitely
- Interior media pocket keeps her electronics working and features a cord port to keep her headphone cord from getting snagged on a chairlift
- Interior goggle pocket and glove loops inside the cuffs hold on to her accessories while not in use
- Reflective trim keeps your shredder visible in the parking lot after a great night session
Share your thoughts
With this jacket you get it all. Warmth and style for a full day on the mountain. I love the Wild rumpus print in galaxy really playful. You will also get a 120 Grams of thermacore insulation in the body and 80 in the sleeves and the hood.