A sock cocktail of sorts.
The folks at Burton are kind of like mad scientists when it comes to socks. They just throw everything into the shaker and, bam, magic. The Burton Women's Merino Phase Sock has some mad magic going. It features a blend of technical fabrics, strategic cushioning, an articulated fit specific for each foot (right and left), elastic stretch zones, and reinforcements made specifically to integrate with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots. It was constructed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, eliminate foul smells with antimicrobial fabrics, reduce friction and abrasion, minimize unnecessary heel movement, and reinforce areas that need extra support and that are prone to premature wear. Harnessing the abrasion-resistance of NanoGlide, ankle reinforcements work with the Sock Lock panels on the inside of Burton’s boot liners for improved heel hold, longevity, and comfort. In short, they keep you comfortable so you can focus on having fun in the snow, and are made to last so you get many seasons of wear out of them.
- Nylon, merino wool, polypropylene, NanoGlide, and spandex
- Lightweight with strategically placed medium and extra-density cushioning
- Ergonomic, articulated fit
- Anti-microbial, quick wicking, and quick drying
- Elastic reinforced arch and ankle support
- Strategic zones that resist abrasion and friction
- Reinforcements that work with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots
Share your thoughts
Lightweight, multiple fabric sock that fits great to my foot and feels cushy! They keep my toes cozy and fit very true to size. Great lightweight snowboard sock and pretty colors!
best fit !
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This socks practically does the riding for me! Hands down best snowboard women?s specific sock out there! Nylon, Merino Wool, Polypropylene blended together to make a lightweight wonder for your toes. Sock lock reinforcements, left and right motion fit why even think about going inside!
Lightweight merino wool with elastic arch and ankle support.