We won't get witty with you on this one. The Burton Midweight Pant spells it out loud and clear—midweight warmth, chafe-free comfort, and an antimicrobial finish make this baselayer the awesome pant it is. And if you don't ride, you can wear them to a sleepover. Crap, we said we weren't going to do that.
- DryRide Ultrawick stretch jersey which draws moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable while you shred
- Smelling like a skunk is not cool—good thing this paint is treated to fight the funk
- Softlock seams are designed to sit flat and not rub your epidermis raw
- Softwaist elastic waistband doesn't constrict or brandish you with chafe
- 360-degree stretch keeps you comfy no matter which way you kick it
- Sig fit fits close but not too close, if you know what we mean
Share your thoughts
Warm and toastie
I got the size XL and love them! I am over 6 foot and they are loose and long. The midweight is super warm and I have been using them for all my cold days with zero problems. I gonna buy more of these!!